Show minor edits - Show changes to markup
Added lines 1-10:
Things that should be done every day:
- Support Department:
- Upload a test sermon and verify that it can be played back. Cycle through all of the methods of publishing multimedia.
- Visit a random customer, browse their sermon page, and play back a sermon
- Log in to the OS Ticket system and:
- Respond immediately to new tickets
- Respond to answered tickets:
- If the customer has been given the resolution, but you've heard nothing back within a week, close the ticket.
- If you've asked the customer for more information, but you've not had a response within two days, ask again.